Friday, September 20, 2013

The World of Naruto

Hello everyone! Firstly I would like to welcome you to my blog and thank you for viewing this. It means a lot to me. First off, as it mentions my name on the title, my name is Adib. For everyone who likes something, you are about to be fascinated when I tell you how awesome the world of Naruto is. 

 The person over there is the main protagonist of the series. The name of the person in the image is Naruto Uzumaki, hence making the name of the series name Naruto. Naruto lives in a world that is different to ours. People could use energy called 'chakra' from their body. So far in Naruto, it is known that the first being who gained control of chakra was a woman called Kaguya Ootsutsuki. I will tell you all that ancient history later, and talk about the modern history. The village that Naruto lives in is called Konohagakure. There are many countries in the Naruto world, but the 5 major countries are the Lands of Fire, Lightning, Earth, Water and Wind, and with each land having a dominant amount of chakra. Naruto lives in the Hidden Village of the Leaf, which is in the Land of Fire. 

That's it for today folks, and if you favor my blog, you won't even imagine what's coming up next.    

No comments:

Post a Comment